SirSpikeDarkKnight6SirSpikeDarkKnight6

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

Nice Resident Evil 5 background, very interesting short

Matter of fact (NATA) Matter of fact (NATA)

I hate being the rain on your parade sir, bu he guy who sit in the beginnig was sited on the left of he fact guy and then VOILA ! he is on he righ of this guy. But in general good animation, really funny and a lile sad for the poor guy losing his wife.

Rockoon's Modern Strife Rockoon's Modern Strife

xDDDD nice one ..... I see what you did there with the tittle .........Rockoon´s modern strife ........Rocko´s Modern Life .... ingenious ....... :D great animation as ever, keep the good work

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Very well made sir, i liked the art, the sound and the little message involved, well it was definetly a solution .... but for whom ?

Partners in Mime Partners in Mime

The Joker and Harley Quinn : The Early Years xDDDDD

Eyes Eyes

just one question: what would have happened if Mike have would wish for both of them to see? or i don´t ...... eye surgery for everybody ? xDDD

but yeah a very good animation :D also to whom is refering and the end of the credits ? the part of i want to see you again ?

daigonite responds:

Well, the stone has to "grab its power from somewhere". So it can't make someone see, it has to take sight from another person. That's why Matilda is blinded in the first place. I had to scrunch the text in that part quite a bit so apologies if it's a little confusing.

And the last question? Well, that'd be the guy that inspired this animation~ hehehehe... he's been really busy though so it won't be for a while that he gets the message.

The ladys room The ladys room

EPIC

One word ...epic.....i´ts a really cool flash man .....keep it coming

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

I HAVE TO ADMIT

You make me cry Man :/
it a powerful ad you got here my friend .....well done
it´s amazing how much a little desition can change our lives :D

Popstar Popstar

WOW MAN O.O

THIS IS EPIC MAN , no really this a excellent video man

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

JUST AN OBSERVATION :D

One thing man .. how can be that the hat of mario be there if the hat drop of his head in the street XDDDD
just an observation man XD